Sunday, March 31, 2013

Overcoming nervousness

The first question that came up was "how to overcome nervousness." In order to overcome the nervousness such as a big game you must first organize goals in order to prepare yourself. Plan a week out before the important goal so that you can be well prepared. If you plan out your study week so that you have covered all of the material thoroughly then when it comes time to take the test you won't have to worry about whether or not you studied the material correctly. You can just focus on the test at hand and attack it without any other concerns


I found this podcast to be helpful because you can overcome nervousness by just being well prepared. Being well prepared will allow a better understanding of what is at hand and will help make things go so much smoother.

4 comments:

  1. This is totally true. Whenever I'm nervous it's because I don't feel well prepared or that I'm going to mess up because I don't know everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe this to be right and a lot of people need help with nervousness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree. I always get nervous before a presentation or test and I just "freeze."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the connection you are making to school and sports! Something that students need to have a better conception of!

    ReplyDelete